Jax concentrates her practice in employment + corporate law. She began as a law clerk in 2020 before joining the firm as an attorney in 2022. Jax graduated Magna Cum Laude from Creighton University School of Law, where she was inducted into The Order of Barristers, which limits membership to those who demonstrate exceptional skill in trial advocacy, oral advocacy, and brief writing. During law school, she competed on the team that won the 2021 American Bar Association’s Midwest Regional Competition.
Prior to law school, Jax was the first graduate of the Quinlan School of Business Honors Program to complete the program in three years. Jax’s experience working in the Human Resources departments at World’s Finest Chocolate and G2 provide valuable knowledge of corporate dynamics and the importance of a strong organizational culture.
- Employment Law
- Corporate Law
- Estate Planning
- National Association of Women Lawyers Outstanding Student Award | 2022
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society | 2020
- Creighton University School of Law
J.D. (Magna Cum Laude) | 2022
- Loyola University Chicago
Honors B.B.A. (Magna Cum Laude) | 2018
Major: Business Management
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES:
- Creighton’s Poverty Law Pro Bono Clinic
- Volunteer with Special Olympics and other local organizations supporting community members with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Co-Author: “Labour and Employment Compliance in the United States, Seventh Edition” International Labour Employment Compliance Handbook | October 2022