Keith Zerman has been practicing law for over 37 years. His practice focuses on business and real estate transactions, including, mergers, acquisitions, sales, and both equity and debt financing. He also advises clients regarding entity formation and structure, contract negotiations, as well as day-to-day legal business matters.
Keith views client’s legal matters from both a macro-approach a micro-approach. While addressing specific matters or issues raised by his clients, he makes sure that the solution to that single matter is consistent with that client’s overall situation, including their business and personal estate plan.
Keith graduated from Drake University in 1978 (cum laude) and passed the national CPA exam. He received a joint law degree (Order of the Woolsack and law review editor) and Master of Business Administration degree (with honors) from St. Louis University in 1981.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Certified Public Accountant
- Federal Court and U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- United States Tax Court
- Louis University School of Law
J.D. | 1981
- Louis University School of Business Administration
MBA (with honors) | 1981
- Drake University
B.S.B.A. (Cum Laude) | 1978
PODCASTS + WEBINARS:
- “MBBI Trends in M&A” – Midwest Business Brokers and Intermediaries Podcast
(Audio File .MP3)
- “Maximize & Protect Business Value – Key Employee Incentive” Porte Brown ExitSmarts Webinar Series
Guest Speaker | 2021