Robert Krug co-founded Carponelli & Krug in 1975 with the firm’s emphasis on commercial litigation and personal injury. Bob continues to concentrate his practice in the commercial and personal injury areas with the added support of an experienced litigation department.
Bob resided in Barrington Hills for over 40 years, coaching baseball, basketball and soccer and giving back to the Barrington community.
- Employment Law
- Corporate Law
- United States Supreme Court
- University of Illinois School of Law, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois
J.D. | 1973
- Northern Illinois University
B.S. | 1970
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS + MEMBERSHIPS:
- Illinois State Bar Association | Member
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES:
- Guest Professor and Lecturer | Judson College
- Guest Professor and Lecturer | Roosevelt University
- Barrington Youth Athletic Coach baseball, basketball, softball and soccer