Robin Kelleher is an accomplished transactional attorney and business owner with nearly two decades of experience. She serves as general counsel to corporations, their owners and managers, with experience in complex contract drafting and review, commercial real estate, commercial leases, loan documentation and review, asset purchase/sales.
Robin is also proficient in matters involving intellectual property, including federal trademark and copyright registration and oppositions, defending and prosecuting intellectual property infringement litigation and appeals to the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- DePaul University College of Law
J.D. | 2000
- Loyola University
B.A. | 1997
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Illinois State Bar Association | Member
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES:
- Barrington Area Community Foundation | Director
- North Barrington Village Board | Trustee